Welcome to our second blog.
Colours & Culture Package
Come to Banff & catch your breath. Relax while enjoying the view of the Rockies while standing on the summit of Sulphur Mountain, enjoy the deep blue sky while relaxing in the Upper Hot Springs; be impressed by the vibrant colours of the many paintings depiciting the Rockies in our local museums.
When you are done taking in the views & colours, come back to the hotel & relax with a hot drink or dessert in front of the fireplace in our Terrace Lounge.
This Colours & Culture Package includes:
* Accommodations in Superior room with either two queen beds or one king bed
* Daily specialty coffee or dessert & pop in our Terrace Lounge between 4 pm - 6 pm
* Banff Gondola Admission
* Banff Upper Hot Springs Admission
(Please note that the Upper Hot Springs is undergoing a renovation/upgrade in services from October 19 to November 16, 2009. In lieu of admission to the Upper Hot Springs, you will receive a $10 credit towards purchase of Food Services in either the Chinook Restaurant or Terrace Restaurant. One credit per person, for one time use only)
* Banff Heritage passport with entry to the Whyte Museum, Cave & Basin Museum & Banff Park Museum
* Rates starting from $64.00 per person per night based on double occupancy
* Stay requirement, valid for Sunday through Wednesday minimum 2 night stay
* Taxes are extra
* Weekend dates are available for an additional fee
* Ask about possible upgrades to suites
* Package start date is September 27, 2009
Book online or call us at 1-800-661-9266 or 1-403-762-4433